Stuffing Your Pockets With Niche Market Cash Using Keywords


Let’s say you want to build a list and sell info products. How will you market? Maybe PPC? Perhaps article marketing? Sure. Both those solutions work.
But what keywords will you use to get the traffic?

More importantly, what keywords are people using to find what they want? What are the people looking for who will be interested in your products? What do they Google about?

If you sit down and try, you can probably think of half a dozen keywords for any given niche…but in reality there are probably hundreds, if not thousands. Plus, what do you think the chances are that you’ll think of exactly the same keywords that millions of other users have selected to search for? Pretty slim, huh?

Now, I’ll be the first to admit, you can probably spend a couple of weeks and visit half a dozen sites and compile this list yourself, but…if you’re like me, that is not an option. I want answers and I want them NOW!
Let me tell you first hand that if you can spend a little money and save a few hours, it’s always worth it. That being the case, I’m willing to pay money for tools that save me time because, after all, time is money.

There are a lot of tools out there, and some are definitely better than others, but you know what irks me? Having to pay for a tool every month…over and over again, just to use the same features. I like to pay one fee and get access to everything I need, as often as I need it. If I use it once, I save a little time, which is great, but if I use it a thousand times, I save a LOT of time.

Sorry to go off on a tangent like that, but it really is a big deal to me. Just let me buy your tool and use it as much as I want!

OK, back to our subject here – keywords. We’re doing all this research on keywords, by the way, so we know what words to target to get traffic. And not just any traffic. Traffic alone isn’t the name of the game. TARGETED traffic is the name of the game.I’d rather have 50 people looking for exactly what I’m selling, than 500 that are looking for something completely unrelated.

You want to know an industry secret? Only about 1% of all marketers actually know how to get the right kind of traffic. That means the other 99% (most of which don’t have enough sense to know the difference) are dealing with thousands of hits that are not relevant.
I don’t know about you, but I’d rather get 100 hits and make 10 sales, then get 1000 hits and make nothing.

I take that back, I think I DO know about you. You’d like to do the same!
I can tell you that with the right tool, you can save yourself HUNDREDS of hours of research time. Seriously, building a quality list of BUYERS is a lot of work if you don’t have the right tool.

In my experience, thinking of keywords can be tough, but thinking of keywords that work, keywords that have buyers on the other end of them, that is outright nasty.
If you find the right keywords and setup a website that uses those keywords, then write some articles that get ranked for those keywords, you can practically write your own paycheck because you can do it over and over again.

Sure, it used to take weeks to put together something like this, but now – I can do it in a matter of hours. Why so fast? Because I’m using the right tool to do my research.I don’t care if you’re setting up Adsense sites, doing SEO/SEM, or launching a PPC campaign, you want the right keywords.

If you want to know more about the tool that I recommend


Randy Chambliss
Categories : Keywords Tips


  1. Paul says:


    Thanks for sharing this. Keywords are definitely a HUGE part of the equation and seem to be so overlooked in every online training I’ve seen out there. Would love to talk with you more about this tool sometime.

    Thanks for being such a great leader and continuing to add value in all that you do.

    You’re partner in success,

    -Paul Hutchings

Leave a Reply

randy@newbusinessleadsnow.com 504-270-1314 Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Software Disclaimer Private Policy