Dec
11

MLM Lead Generation

By

randy MLM Lead Generation is a topic where a lot of people have different point of views on, but I’m going to reveal my point of view on this topic and the way I truly feel about it. Okay, lead generation for your network marketing business is vital if you plan on having any success with this industry. There is a 97 percent failure rate within the industry, and I believe one of the main reasons why is lead generation. People jump into network marketing thinking about how much money they can make, and all their problems will be solved as soon as they get started in this industry. Well, I’m here to tell you that I was one of those people, and reality kick in after I went months without making a single penny to my name. I had a company replicated website, and I was marketing it like it was the next big thing since the gold rush. I didn’t know any better, and I just wanted to sign people up in business opportunity so I can make money with good intentions on helping do the same thing. I was spending all kinds of money on targeted website traffic, banner ads, classified newspaper ads, and pay per click marketing. I probably got a total of 5-10 leads total during that time frame, and nobody join me in business. I even purchase leads from lead vendor companies, and let me tell you the truth about that because it was a waste of money, but I gained priceless wisdom from the experience. I do not recommend purchasing any leads from lead vendor companies because those leads are not targeted for any network marketing business opportunity. I recommend getting free leads over the Internet from lead vendor companies so you can practice your phone skills and posture while being in a relax state of  mind when your prospecting on the phone with leads that you generate on your own. The best way to master MLM Lead Generation is to generate your own leads to a video lead capture page with an opt-in form or your personal WordPress blog

I believe the most cost effective way to master MLM Lead Generation is by using  Viral Url and Viral Host accounts. You can send out a total of 6,000 emails every three days on each account for a year, and it will cost you $394. You can’t beat that with a yard stick because that averages out to $1.64 per account every time you send a email out to targeted prospects. In the email you send out, you can send the prospects to your video lead capture page or personal blog so you can start building a relationships with people who opt-in to your form. The viral emails can provide you quality leads every three days with one click of a button. All you have to do is remain consistent with it and you will experience results. This method will provide you with leverage allowing you to get more done in less time, and you can focus more on prospecting with leads on the phone which is consider a high income producing activity. MLM Lead Generation is not hard to figure out once you have a mentor, lead generation system, and the right tools, it only takes work and remaining consistent with one marketing strategy until you master it in the form of having it on autopilot. A lot of people fail with remaining consistent with network marketing because 80 percent of any marketing will not bear any results to your business, but the other 20 percent will generate 100 percent of your results in business.

Attraction Marketing System

Randy Chambliss
Categories : MLM Tips

Comments

  1. [...] more on generating MLM Lead Generation by clicking on these links. MLM Leads Generation are easy to generate if you have the right system & [...]

  2. [...] more on generating MLM Lead Generation by clicking on these links. MLM Leads Generation are easy to generate if you have the right system & mentor. Share and [...]

  3. [...] more on generating MLM Lead Generation by clicking on these links. MLM Leads Generation are easy to generate if you have the right system & mentor. addthis_url = [...]

  4. It’s not that I want to copy your internet site, but I really like the layout. Could you tell me which style are you using? Or was it tailor made?

  5. randychambliss says:

    I’m using the FlexxProfessional theme. Here’s the link enjoy… http://ithemes.com/purchase/flexx-theme-wordpress-blog-themes/

  6. [...] more on generating MLM Lead Generation by clicking on these links. MLM Leads Generation are easy to generate if you have the right system Share and [...]

Leave a Reply

randy@newbusinessleadsnow.com 504-270-1314 Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Software Disclaimer Private Policy